Remote users access both the Beyond FTP and standard FTP servers using the same account information. The only difference is that the standard FTP server can be limited to a specific portion of the directory tree.
2. Create an account if you have not already done so.
3. Select the account name in the user and group display window.
5. Navigate the drives and directories to find the folder that will act as the root directory when this user logs in from an FTP client.
Select the FTP Root access right by
clicking the gray panel
With the cursor in the drive and directories window, hold down the left mouse button and click the right button to cycle through the rights to highlight the FTP Root panel.
8. Single click the selected drive or directory. The folders will turn from yellow to blue.
9. You must still assign appropriate access rights to the directory