1. Launch the Script Status program.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the list to see whether the server is present in the list. If it is, double-click the server and see whether the script you want is listed. If it is, right click and select Refresh Remote Scripts. Double click the script to see the refreshed status.
5. Select the server you wish to search for script files. This will populate the Available Scripts list box.
6. Select the scripts you wish to retrieve from the available list.
7. Click the Add -> button to place them in the selected list.
8. Click OK to load the current script status information from the remote server.
9. The script names will now appear under the server in the workspace.
10. Double-click the name(s) to display the status information in the script results window.