Server address information is maintained in the Address Book. Add a new Beyond FTP server entry as follows:
1. If the dialog Edit Address Book Entry is already displayed, skip to step 6.
2. Return to the Home display by pressing the button on the toolbar.
3. Right click the folder where the new address will be stored OR right click World to add the address to the root.
4. Select New Address Book Entry and press Enter when the edit box appears.
5. Select Beyond FTP Server as the Server Type.
Press Get Server Name. This will initiate
a connection attempt and will retrieve the server name if Beyond FTP is
reachable and installed.
- OR -
Replace New Server with the name of the remote Beyond FTP installation. This name MUST match or you will receive an error 10142 when your try to connect.
8. Enter any user and password information. You may leave these blank to access the PUBLIC information.
9. Press OK. Both windows will be updated with the new server name. You may reorganize the folders and servers in your address book by dragging the entries around.