To modify the Beyond FTP file system security at a remote server, do the following:
1. Launch Beyond FTP or press if it is running.
2. Open address book folders as needed to display the server entry whose security you wish to modify.
3. Right click the server name and select Beyond FTP Security. This will launch the Beyond FTP Security program and retrieve the remote security structure.
4. Modify the security information as required.
5. Either exit the program or select the button on the toolbar.
6. Choose whether to return the results now, or to distribute them later with address book information.