Beyond FTP allows you to use the drag-and-drop interface to create script commands for file actions. Commands are inserted in the script as you perform the actions.
2. Operate the dialog exactly as you would operate the File Viewer windows.
3. Dragging and dropping a file will insert a From/To command.
4. Right clicking and selecting an action will insert a corresponding Delete_Files, Rename_File, or File_Properties command.
5. You can edit the script while the Insert File Actions dialog is present.
6. Dismiss the dialog when you are finished.