This applies only to the Beyond FTP Server version. You must enable the server and build user accounts.
1. Launch Beyond FTP if it is not already running.
2. Right click THIS COMPUTER and choose Beyond FTP Configuration...
3. Check Enable standard FTP server.
4. Click OK to save the configuration.
7. Right click THIS COMPUTER and choose Standard FTP Server Administration...
9. Enter a global Root Directory and modify the default settings as required. Click OK.
10. Create or modify user accounts for the remote FTP clients.