- Beyond FTP Server runs as a service so your machine does not have to be logged on continuously. Also, if the machine is rebooted for any reason the Beyond FTP Server will be loaded automatically. This is particularly important for mission critical sites and applications.
- The Beyond FTP Server supports SSL2, SSL3, TLS and PCT secure protocols as well as the AES and Twofish encryption algorithms.
- Beyond FTP will automatically retry and restart transfers. After the transfer completes successfully Beyond FTP will verify the integrity of the file. This guarantees that the file will be sent, and when it is complete, it is correct.
- The Beyond FTP Server has incorporated in it, a peer to peer technology, allowing it to connect to other Beyond FTP Servers and allowing Beyond FTP Clients to connect to it.
- The Beyond FTP Server supports multiple simultaneous transfers to multiple servers. This allows for faster transfers and complete bandwidth usage. An unlimited number of scripts may be simultaneously processed by the the Beyond FTP Server. Scripts can also be automatically forwarded to other Beyond FTP Servers or Clients. Beyond FTP Servers allow unlimited users and security rights to be assigned via the Beyond FTP Security Program.